Tracking Business Planning and analysis to evaluate and drive profitable business growth.
Developing, maintain and provide timely financial information as well as tracking Budget in order to ensure Budget is aligned and realistic strategic.
Maintain internal control and working culture; maintain and improve quality processes.
- Ensure monthly financial statement / group reporting (activity report) are prepared accurately and in a timely manner.
- Cash flow management proper internal control.
- Assist GM in monthly business report
- Take charge in internal control as corporate requirement and complete all required internal/external/corporate audit.
- Develop/maintain/improve key processes / SOPs for Business Operation.
Planning/Analyzing & Budgeting and Business Partner:
- Analyze of monthly financial result of Budget against Actual by Product / by Region.
- Provide financial advice for Trade in term of special discount, promotion, trade campaign and evaluate margin impact to Business result.
- Takes an active role in business decisions by providing valuable information and recommendations and drive business from the financial report monthly as Financial Business Partner.
- Prepare LE by quarterly again Actual.
- Prepare Strategic Forecast Planning
- Manage administration department.
- Ensure admin procedures are implemented properly.
- Manage all issues relative to supply chain and warehouse issues from distributors.
- Handle HR related task to verify new hiring quality, labor contract, payroll and benefit.
People & Organizational Development:
- Recruit, develop and retain a motivated staff by assuring development and advancement is in line with talents and expectations for entity RO.
- Responsible for setting performance management objectives based on department targets and assessment of individual performance vs. objectives of team members.
Computer literacy at least in Word, Excel, and any internet/e- mail setting