Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Medicine, Pharmacy (mandatory). MBA is desirable
• Significant experience in both sales & marketing leadership positions
• At least 8 years' experience at the same level in pharmaceutical industry
• Fluent in Vietnamese and English
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong financial skill knowledge and aptitude (e.g. balance sheet and income statement)
• Leadership/people-management skills
• Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
• Strong and convincing communication skills.
• Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
Job Description & Responsibilities
This Business Unit Manager position will take full responsibilities for the excellent achievement of the Business Line including developing the Business Unit's strategy, Sales & Marketing, R&D.
• Lead the development of the Business Unit's strategy in line with company’s vision
• Direct and lead the Business Line within the framework of the agreed strategy and budget.
• Set business plans, priorities, budgets and performance objective for the Business Unit
• Align business plans, priorities, budgets and performance objective with other key functions
• Allocate and organize resources to ensure achievement of objectives and delivery of results
• Ensure achievement of sales and profitability targets for the brands and/or portfolios under Business Line with proper budget management
• Build and Lead Field Force team to achieve performance objectives of the Business Line
• Establishes and manages current customer relationships, striving to capitalize on revenue growth opportunities.
• Full responsibility for continuous improvement of customer relationship performance metrics and customer satisfaction.
• Analyze and explore market trends and market positioning strategies
• Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
• Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Overall manage the performance of key brands under in-charged accounts. - Develop marketing plan that comprise implementation plan for assigned...
· Making quotes, contracts and related documents · Tracking quotes, contracts · Assisting Customers in adjusting delivery documents · Contacting Cu...
- This role will lead and manage marketing activities and sales performance to achieve/exceed the Business Unit's objectives (target, P&L) nationwide...