Required Skills and Experience
Requirements: graduated pharma university or college with 2-3 years of experience in product and marketing in Pharma (ETC or OTC)
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Overall manage the performance of key brands under in-charged accounts.
- Develop marketing plan that comprise implementation plan for assigned diabetes, and oncology brands.
- Product grid management to maximize opportunity in all tender group.
- To work with key KOLs to understand market requirement aim to build up strategies for key products.
- Coordinate with Distributor to implement marketing activities in accordance to the strategy.
- Coordinate with RA team to support regulatory job.
- Conducting/execution Conference, Group Presentation at national level, hospital level…
- Another work as BUM’s request.
· Making quotes, contracts and related documents · Tracking quotes, contracts · Assisting Customers in adjusting delivery documents · Contacting Cu...
- This role will lead and manage marketing activities and sales performance to achieve/exceed the Business Unit's objectives (target, P&L) nationwide...
This Business Unit Manager position will take full responsibilities for the excellent achievement of the Business Line including developing the Busine...